This post may contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission at no cost to you. Please read the full disclosure here.
The hardest part about saving is….STARTING!
Join the Save Age Challenge today.
Simple. Easy. Start.
Every month in 2018 deposit your age in dollars to a separate bank account. This could be a regular savings, Roth IRA, college savings – whatever type of account you want. You cannot withdraw money from the account during 2018. Period. Deposit. Save.
This is your first step to savings.
**Up for the Extreme Challenge? Add a zero or two to your age**
Check out the Save Age Challenge for Kids!
Enter the Save Age Challenge 2018 and a Charity wins too!
From everyone who completes the Save Age Challenge, one reader will be randomly selected to designate where I will personally donate their Save Age amount to a charity of your choice.*
- Each month deposit your AGE in dollars to a separate bank account. (You can deposit more – Extreme Challenge, too!)
- Make no withdrawals in the account.
- Must be signed up by Saturday, January 28th to be eligible for the charity donation.
- No make-up deposits will be eligible for the charity donation. For instance, deposit the March amount in April.
- Prove to yourself that YOU CAN SAVE MONEY!
** Just a Note **
SAVE AGE CHALLENGE 2018 Registration Ends on January 28, 2018 to be eligible for the charity donation.
Related Post: Join the Save Age Challenge for Kids
*Charity of your choice must be a 501c3 organization according to the Internal Revenue Service. Political organizations will not qualify. Maximum donation of $500. Must be 21 years old to be eligible to pick the charity of you choice donation. Randomly selected reader must submit their redacted account statement proving their save age deposits by January 5, 2019. Donation to charity will occur in January 2019.
Disclaimer: Terms and conditions may apply.