This post may contain affiliate links, which helps us to continue providing relevant content and we receive a small commission at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read the full disclosure here.
Jobs that pay on a weekly basis are great because not only do they provide you with the money you need, but you get paid when you need it the most.
You will be surprised to find out what each of these jobs pays per week and how much time it takes.
Whether you’re a high schooler wondering about your first job or an adult who’s looking for additional income, it can be hard to find work that pays the bills on time.
That is why so many people are looking for jobs that pay weekly and specifically, jobs that pay well.
These 32 best jobs offer weekly wages and cover a range of industries from architecture to logistics.
Why are they the best weekly payment jobs?
Paying weekly has a few benefits.
First, it can help you budget better since you know exactly when money will be coming in. This can be helpful if you have irregular income or are living paycheck to paycheck.
Second, getting paid weekly can help you stay on top of your bills and expenses. This is because you won’t have to wait as long for your money, so you can pay your bills as soon as they come in.
Third, getting paid weekly can give you a better sense of your financial situation. This is because you’ll see how much money you’re bringing in each week, which can help you make better financial decisions.
What Are The Best Jobs That Pay Weekly?
1. Receptionist: $700-$750 per week
2. Janitor or cleaner: $450-$675 per week
3. Waitress or waiter: $400-$600 per week
4. Bartender: $585-$900 per week
5. Delivery driver: $600-$700 per week
6. Housekeeper: $350-$800 per week
7. Dog walker or pet sitter: $450-$875 per week
8. Nanny or babysitter: $480-900 per week
9. Food service worker: $450-700 per week
10. Recycling and garbage collector: $600-1200 per week
11. Home health aide: $450-550 per week
12. Landscaper or groundskeeper: $500-800 per week
13. Retail salesperson: $450-$600 per week
14. Customer service representative: $700-$870 per week
How can you a job that is paid every week?
There are a number of jobs that pay weekly, which can be helpful if you need to receive regular income. Many of these positions are in customer service or retail, but there are also a number of other options available including a variety of online jobs.
Businesses have different payment terms, but in general, these jobs pay based on the number of hours worked. This allows for more flexibility for the worker and allows them to maintain a consistent income stream.
What are the benefits to get paid weekly?
Getting paid weekly can provide a steadier cash flow, which can help you stay on top of bills and other payments.
This can be especially helpful if you are struggling to make ends meet or have irregular income. Additionally, some employers may offer bonuses or other benefits for employees who are paid weekly.
Here are some other benefits:
- Better manage your finances and budget for expenses.
- Less chance of falling behind on bills or other payments, since you’re getting paid more often.
- Discount for employees who are paid weekly, so you may be able to save money on things like health insurance or other benefits.
- Stay motivated and focused at work, since you know that you’ll be getting a regular paycheck.
Best Weekly Paying Jobs Near Me
There are plenty of jobs that pay well and which require little to no experience.
The best part about these types of jobs is the fact that many can be found locally, so you need not relocate to find a good-paying position.
In addition to this, they also have low annual salaries and require little experience or education. These positions typically pay $2,000 or higher per week, which is what you would need to make in order for them to be a good option.
A warehouse associate is responsible for performing various tasks in a warehouse setting. These tasks may include receiving and processing incoming shipments, picking and packing orders, and loading and unloading trucks. Warehouse associates must be able to work quickly and efficiently in order to meet the demands of the job.
- Warehouse associates must be able to lift heavy objects, stand for long periods of time, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- They must also be detail-oriented and able to follow instructions accurately.
- The average hourly pay for a warehouse associate is $15-18 an hour.
Customer Service Representative
A customer service representative, or CSR, is responsible for handling customer inquiries and complaints. They may work in a call center, retail store, or office environment.
Customer service representatives must have strong communication and interpersonal skills to be successful in this role. They must be able to handle difficult customer service situations with grace and professionalism.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer service situations
- Patience and professionalism
- The average hourly rate for customer service representatives is $15 to 19 an hour
The Office Administrator is responsible for the overall operation of the office. They will provide leadership and support to office staff, as well as oversee the daily operations of the office. The Office Administrator will be responsible for managing office finances, human resources, and administrative functions. They will also be responsible for ensuring that all office procedures are followed and that all deadlines are met.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to multitask.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently is also a key skill for this position.
- The average hourly was is $19-24 an hour.
- However, salaries can range from $30,000 to $70,000 per year depending on experience and education level.
- Office Administrators typically receive benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, and sick leave.
- Some employers may also offer retirement plans or tuition reimbursement programs.
Warehouse Package Handler
A warehouse package handler is responsible for loading, unloading, and shipping packages within a warehouse. They may also be responsible for sorting packages according to destination and keeping the warehouse clean and organized.
The demand for these positions is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increase in online shopping.
- To be a successful warehouse package handler, you will need to be able to lift heavy objects, as well as have good organizational skills.
- You will also need to be able to work quickly and efficiently.
- The average pay for a warehouse package handler is $17-23 an hour.
- However, pay can vary depending on the company you work for, as well as your experience level.
- Many companies offer benefits to their employees, such as health insurance, 401k plans, and paid time off.
- Some companies also offer tuition reimbursement or discounts on company products.
A caregiver is a professional who provides care and support to people with physical or mental disabilities. They help their clients with activities of daily living, such as eating, bathing, and dressing. They also provide emotional support and companionship.
- Caregivers must be compassionate and patient.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to follow instructions carefully.
- Physical strength is also important, as caregivers may need to lift or move their clients.
- Caregivers earn an average of $14-18 per hour.
- Working overnight increases your wage by $2-4 an hour.
School Bus Driver
School bus drivers are responsible for safely transporting students to and from school. They must adhere to all traffic laws and maintain a safe driving record.
Right now, school bus drivers are in need. Most school districts are unable to fill the jobs and thus cutting the number of students transported by bus.
- School bus drivers must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- They must also be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- The average hourly pay is $14-21 an hour.
- Some school districts offer benefits packages that include health insurance and retirement plans.
Dishwashers clean and sanitize dishes, glassware, utensils, and equipment in restaurants. They maintain cleanliness throughout the dining area and kitchen.
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Attention to detail
- The average pay for dishwashers is $11-13 per hour.
- Most get a free meal when working. Some restaurants offer benefits such as health insurance and paid time off.
A restaurant server is responsible for taking orders and serving food to customers. They may also be responsible for cleaning tables and preparing food.
- Restaurant servers must have excellent customer service skills.
- They must be able to remember orders and be able to multitask.
Average pay with Tips:
- The average pay for a restaurant server is $12-15 per hour.
Security officers are responsible for the safety and security of a company’s employees, property, and assets. They may work in a variety of settings, including office buildings, retail stores, warehouses, and manufacturing plants.
- Security officers typically have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Although some jobs may require postsecondary education or training.
- The average hourly range is $12 – 24 an hour.
Landscaping is the process of making a yard or other piece of land more attractive by altering its features, such as adding flowers, trees, and shrubs. It can also involve activities such as lawn care, garden maintenance, and snow removal.
Landscaping can be a very rewarding career choice for those who enjoy working outdoors and being creative. It can also be a physically demanding job that provides good exercise. In addition, landscapers typically earn good wages and often have the opportunity to work flexible hours.
Landscaping can be a physically demanding job that requires working in all types of weather conditions. In addition, it may be necessary to use dangerous equipment such as power saws and lawnmowers.
- Landscapers typically earn an hourly wage of $15-$25 per hour.
- Some landscapers may also receive tips from satisfied customers.
- Jobs in landscaping are generally available year-round in most parts of the country.
- However, demand for landscapers is highest during the spring and summer months when people are more likely to be outside working on their yards.
Landscaping and lawn care is a common job that pays weekly because of the nature of how grass grows. The work is simple in theory, but it’s necessary to maintain a property’s appearance. You’ll be responsible for weekly mowings for customers in order to earn money.
A roofing contractor is a professional who specializes in the installation and repair of roofs. Roofing contractors are often involved in the construction of new homes and commercial buildings, as well as the renovation of existing structures.
- Most roofing contractors have at least a high school diploma or equivalent, although some may have completed an apprenticeship program or have a college degree.
- Many states require roofing contractors to be licensed and insured.
- The average pay is $15 to 23 an hour.
A rideshare driver is a person who uses their own personal vehicle to transport passengers for a fee. Rideshare drivers typically use apps like Uber or Lyft to find and accept fares, and then pick up and drop off their passengers at their requested destination.
To become a rideshare driver, you’ll need to have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and pass a background check. You’ll also need to have a reliable vehicle that meets the requirements of the rideshare company you’re driving for.
Rideshare drivers are typically paid per fare, with the amount depending on the distance traveled, time of day, and other factors. Drivers also usually keep 100% of any tips they earn from passengers.
High Paying Weekly Jobs
The following are the 18 best jobs that offer a high weekly salary.
Pet sitting is a great way to make some extra money while spending time with furry friends. It can be a flexible job that allows you to work around your schedule, and you can often set your own rates.
However, there are also some downsides to pet sitting, such as having to deal with pet messes and potentially disruptive pets.
- Can be flexible and allow you to work around your schedule
- You can often set your own rates
- Fun and rewarding to play with pets!
- Pets can provide companionship
- Payment for pet sitting services typically ranges from $10-$30 per hour, depending on the number of pets being cared for and the services required (such as dog walking or feeding/watering), and the geographic location.
- Some pet sitters may also charge a flat rate for overnight stays.
How to get started:
- The best way to get started in pet sitting is by word-of-mouth; ask friends, family members, or neighbors if they know anyone who is looking for a pet sitter.
- You can also search online directories (such as Rover.com) or post flyers in your local community to find clients.
Babysitting / Nanny
Babysitting is a great way to make some extra money. It can be a fun and rewarding experience, but it also requires some responsibility. If you’re thinking about becoming a babysitter, there are a few things you should know.
First of all, you’ll need to be good with kids. This means being patient, caring, and able to keep them entertained. You must be responsible and mature enough to handle any situation that might come up.
- Good with kids
- Able to entertain children
- Babysitting rates vary depending on the area you live in and the number of children you’ll be watching.
- However, the average hourly rate for babysitting is around $15-20 per hour.
If you’re interested in becoming a babysitter, there are a few things you can do to get started. First, try talking to your parents or other adults you know who might need help watching their kids from time to time. You can also check out online resources like Care.com or Sittercity which match families with qualified sitters in their area.
Assemblers are responsible for putting together products and components by hand. This may involve following instructions and diagrams, using tools and machines, and testing the finished product to ensure it meets quality standards.
The job outlook for assemblers is positive, with a projected growth rate of 4% from 2019-2029. This means that there will be approximately 24,800 new jobs created in this field over the next 10 years.
- To be an assembler, you will need good manual dexterity, as well as the ability to follow instructions carefully. You should also be able to work quickly and efficiently without compromising on quality.
- Assemblers typically earn an hourly wage. In the US, the median hourly wage for assemblers is $21-29 per hour.
- However, the pay can vary depending on experience, location, and industry.
- Some companies may offer benefits packages to their employees which could include health insurance, paid time off (PTO), or retirement savings plans.
Package Delivery Driver
A package delivery driver is responsible for picking up, transporting, and delivering packages to homes and businesses. They may also be responsible for loading and unloading the truck, checking traffic conditions, and maintaining the vehicle.
- To be a successful package delivery driver, you will need to have excellent driving skills, good customer service skills and the ability to lift heavy packages.
- You should also be able to work independently and follow directions.
- The median annual salary for package delivery drivers is $19 to 26 an hour. Pay varies based on experience, location and company. Some companies offer benefits such as health insurance and paid vacation days.
- Employment of package delivery drivers is projected to grow 4 percent from 2019 to 2029, about as fast as the average for all occupations. An increase in e-commerce sales is expected to lead to an increase in demand for these workers
A production technician is responsible for operating and maintaining machinery in a factory setting. They may also be responsible for performing quality control checks, assembling products, and packaging items for shipment.
- Production technicians must be able to read and follow instructions, as well as perform basic math calculations. They must also be able to use hand tools and operate machinery safely.
- Most production technicians have a high school diploma or equivalent. Some jobs may require postsecondary education or training in specific areas, such as welding or electronics.
- The average salary for a production technician is $22 to $25 an hour.
A house cleaner, also known as a housekeeper, is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of residential homes. They perform a variety of tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and cleaning bathrooms. House cleaners typically work on a weekly basis and are paid an hourly wage.
The duties of a house cleaner include but are not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and cleaning bathrooms.
- To be a successful house cleaner you will need to have good time management skills and be able to work independently.
- You should also be physically fit as the job requires you to be on your feet for long periods of time.
Pay and benefits:
- House cleaners typically earn an hourly wage ranging from $12-$20 per hour. Some employers may also offer health insurance and paid vacation days.
- You can make much more (like $40-50 an hour) by working for yourself.
Local Delivery Driver
A delivery driver is responsible for transporting goods from one location to another. They may be required to use a variety of vehicles, including cars, vans, and trucks. Delivery drivers typically work for courier or postal services, but many work for private companies.
- To be a successful delivery driver, you will need good navigation skills and knowledge of the local area.
- You will also need to be able to lift and carry heavy packages.
- A clean driving record is also essential.
- The average hourly pay for a local delivery driver is $20 an hour.
- Some companies offer benefits packages to their employees which can include health insurance, paid vacation days, and 401(k) plans.
Plumbers are responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of piping systems used for water distribution and sewage disposal in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
Most plumbers have a mechanical aptitude, physical strength and stamina, problem-solving skills, and good communication skills.
Most plumbers complete an apprenticeship program that lasts four to five years. During their apprenticeship, plumbers learn about safety, local plumbing codes and regulations, mathematics, blueprint reading, pipefitting, and more.
After completing their apprenticeship, plumbers can get a journeyman’s license which allows them to work independently. Some states also require plumbers to have a bachelor’s degree in plumbing or a related field.
- Plumber average pay is between $22 and #33 an hour.
- However, those who own their plumbing business make more.
Electricians are responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems. They may also be required to inspect and test electrical equipment to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
Electricians must have a good understanding of electrical theory and be able to work safely with electricity. They should also have good problem-solving skills and be able to troubleshoot electrical problems.
Most electricians complete a four-year apprenticeship program that includes both classroom instruction and on-the-job training. Some electricians may also choose to complete a two-year associate’s degree program in electrical technology.
- Apprentices make $12 to $20 an hour
- Journeyman make $20-30 an hour
- Masters can earn $30-45 or more per hour
- Those who own their own electrician business tend to make more.
Mechanics are responsible for repairing and maintaining machines, cars, and other equipment. They need to be able to work with tools and have a good sense of balance.
Being a mechanic on cars is interesting to me because it is a job that is constantly changing. Mechanics are always learning new things about cars and how they work.
They have to be able to fix cars quickly and efficiently in order to keep the customers happy. Most mechanics love the challenge of fixing cars and the feeling of satisfaction when they do quality work.
- On-the-job training and experience is most important.
- The hourly rate is between $20-27 an hour.
Best Work From Home Jobs Paid Weekly
Online jobs that pay weekly are also referred to as flexible, part-time, and remote work.
If you don’t know, learning how to make money online as a beginner is a hot topic!
Here are the best online jobs that you can check out and see if any of them would be a good fit for you.
Freelance writers produce content for online and print publications. They may be employed by a publication or work as independent contractors.
How much they make: Freelance writers are paid per article or per word. Rates vary depending on the type of publication and the writer’s experience.
How to get started: You must build a portfolio of writing samples by submitting articles to print publications.
Online Tutoring Job
Online tutoring is a great way to earn extra money while helping others learn. Tutors can work with students of all ages and from all over the world.
How to get started: To become an online tutor, you will need to have a strong understanding of the subject you wish to tutor. You will also need to be patient and able to explain concepts in a way that is easy for students to understand.
Requirements: In order to become an online tutor, you will need a computer with an internet connection and a webcam. You will also need to be proficient in English.
Pay: Online tutors can earn up to $50 per hour.
Day trading is an investment strategy where an individual trades securities, such as stocks or commodities, on a short-term basis. A day trader might hold a security for a few minutes, hours, or days, but typically does not hold a security for more than a week.
Day traders typically make more money when the market is going up and down. This is opposite the buy and hold approach.
Since day traders or swing traders can make money each day. They are easily able to bring home a weekly paycheck.
How much you can earn: For my experience, I can make $100-300 per day depending on the market and if Ii trade. This varies with everyone. But, I am lucky to know many who trade in the $1000 a day club.
How to get started: You need to get an investing education. Period. Don’t waste your time trying to do it on your own. You will just end up losing money. So, take an online investing course and this is the only one I recommend.
Website And App Testing
Website and app testing are simply finding bugs or errors in apps and websites. You then report these bugs to the company or developers so they can fix them before releasing the product to the public.
The pros of website and app testing include being able to work from home, flexible hours, and the potential to earn a good income. The cons include having to find your own work, as well as dealing with technical issues that may arise during testing.
How much you can earn: How much you can earn depends on how many tests you complete and how much each test pays. Some tests may only pay a few dollars, while others may pay $50 or more.
How to get started: There are many ways you can get started with website and app testing. You can find companies that offer paid testing opportunities online, or you can sign up with a platform like UserTesting.com that offers paid testing opportunities.
A contract job is a temporary or freelance position with a specific end date. Contract jobs are often used to fill gaps in staffing, or to provide extra help during busy periods. Many businesses use contract workers to complete specific tasks or projects.
Contract work can be a great way to gain experience in a new field or company, earn extra income, or simply try out a new job before committing long-term.
However, there are also some downsides to consider before taking on a contract position. These include the potential for shorter hours or less stable work, as well as lower pay and fewer benefits than full-time employees receive.
How much you can earn: Typically, you can expect to make slightly higher than a salaried employee in that specialty per hour.
How to get started: You can search online job boards, contact staffing agencies that specialize in temporary or contract positions, or reach out to companies directly and inquire about contracting opportunities.
Transcription is the process of converting audio or video recordings into written text. This work can be done from home, and it is a relatively easy way to make money online.
The work can be repetitive and boring, and it is often low-paying when starting out.
How much you can earn: Transcriptionists can earn anywhere from $15-$40 per hour, depending on their experience and the type of work they are doing.
How to get started: There are many online transcription courses available that can teach you the skills you need to get started in this field.
The translation is the process of converting one language into another.
In order to be a translator, you need to be fluent in at least two languages. You also need to have strong writing and communication skills.
How much you can earn: The pay for translators varies depending on their experience and expertise. However, most translators make an hourly wage of $20-$30 per hour.
How to get started: If you want to become a translator, there are a few things you can do to get started. First, try taking some online courses or attending workshops. There are also many online resources that can help you learn more about the field of translation. Another good way to get started is by working as an intern or volunteering with organizations that need translators.
Social Media Manager
A social media manager is responsible for creating and managing a company’s social media presence. This includes developing and managing content, as well as engaging with followers, and responding to comments.
To be a successful social media manager, you will need strong writing and communication skills. You will also need to be able to work independently and be organized. Additionally, experience with graphic design or video editing is helpful.
How much you can earn: Social media managers typically earn a salary of $45,000-$65,000 per year. However, freelance contractors may charge hourly rates ranging from $20-$100 per hour.
How to find these jobs: Social media managers are typically hired by marketing or communications departments. However, some companies may hire freelance contractors to manage their social media accounts. To find these jobs, you can search online job boards or contact marketing and communications firms directly.
Proofreading is the process of reading a document and correcting any errors in grammar, spelling, or punctuation.
This is a relatively easy way to make money online. It does not require a lot of experience or training, and it can be done anywhere in the world.
Because it is such an easy job, there is a lot of competition among proofreaders. This means that rates are often low, and it can be difficult to find steady work.
How much you can earn: Proofreading rates vary depending on the length of the document and the turnaround time. However, most proofreaders charge by the hour or by the project.
How to get started: There are many online courses that can teach you how to proofread. Once you have learned the basics, you can start looking for clients.
A virtual assistant is an online personal assistant. To be a virtual assistant, you need to be organized, have strong communication skills, and be able to multitask.
How much you can earn: Virtual assistants typically earn $15-$25 per hour. However, many VAs make over $10k a month.
How to get started: To get started as a virtual assistant, you can ask around to small businesses that make need help or online forums. Most VAs will be independent contractors.
Pros And Cons of Jobs That Pay Weekly
The most common way to make money is to work a job that pays weekly. There are pros and cons associated with working in this type of position, so here’s what you should know before taking the leap.
Paid weekly means that you get your salary more often than if you were paid monthly. This can be a big advantage if you have expenses that come up more often than once a month or if you simply prefer to get your hands on your money more frequently.
If you’re paid weekly, you’re less likely to need to rely on credit cards or other forms of debt to make it through the month. This can help you keep your debt levels down and improve your financial health overall.
Receiving your pay more frequently can also make budgeting easier. You can better align your spending with when you actually have money coming in, which can help avoid overspending and getting into debt.
Jobs that pay weekly may offer less job security than those that pay bi-weekly or monthly. This is because if you are let go from your weekly paying job, you will not have as much time to find another job before your bills start piling up.
May be paid less:
Jobs that pay weekly may also tend to pay less than those that pay bi-weekly or monthly. This is because employers know that they can get away with paying employees less when they are paid more frequently.
May have fewer benefits:
Jobs that pay weekly may also offer fewer benefits than those that pay bi-weekly or monthly. This is because employers know that they can get away with offering fewer benefits when employees are paid more frequently.
Jobs That Pay Weekly Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which Job That Pays Weekly is Interesting to You?
There are a lot of great jobs that pay weekly out there. No matter what you’re looking for, there’s bound to be something on this list that’s a good fit for you.
Have you taken the time to consider what should I do for a living?
So take a look and see which job that pays weekly is interesting to you.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time or full-time job, there’s something on this list for you. What job on this list interests you the most?
Let us know in the comments below!
All salary estimates are provided by Salary.com.