This post may contain affiliate links, which helps us to continue providing relevant content and we receive a small commission at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read the full disclosure here.
I’m not really sure about this whole expensive holiday gift thing. I know it’s supposed to be a way of showing love and appreciation, but I think it is too much pressure. Why not give a cheap holiday gift that they will actually use?
Plus a lot of people struggle with finding a Christmas gift for their loved ones, regardless of price.
Some people say that the best gifts are homemade, but not always. I am going to show you 101+ of my favorite cheap but thoughtful Christmas gifts ideas for someone who is on a budget or does not want to spend too much money.
These cheap Christmas gift ideas are for everyone on your list, from the family member you don’t know what to get them to the coworkers who always complain about not getting anything.
You will find the best advice on how to find the perfect present without breaking your budget.
The holidays are right around the corner, and it is time to start thinking about those gift lists! The holidays are about spending time with those closest to you, for many Americans it can be exceedingly difficult to find a decent gift for those from your close circle.
Why Cheap Christmas Gift Ideas
I know that you’re looking for some great gift ideas this year and we have you covered: adults, teens, kids, fashionistas, athletes, teachers, plus so much more!
There are so many inexpensive Christmas gift ideas that it can be hard to know where to start. This article will help you find the perfect present for everyone this holiday season.
The price range will be cheap Christmas gifts under $10 or nice cheap gifts for Christmas under $20. Some items maybe a little bit more expensive, but well worth the extra cost based on the idea!
Find over 250 cheap last-minute Christmas gifts (delivered by Amazon) on this list that I know the recipient will love!
Cheap Christmas Gifts for Adults
Easy cheap Christmas gifts for adults are those that can be afforded by the budget-conscious and the best part is still are awesome gifts.
These gifts usually have a handmade flair or personal touch to them to reflect the recipient’s personality.
To find cheap Christmas gifts for coworkers, you can pick any present on this list.
- DIY Jewelry: This is one of the best ways to make multiple gifts for cheap. You can make many types of homemade jewelry.
- Mug with their name on it: Make them smile with a customized mug just for them!
- Coloring Books: Coloring isn’t just for kids. Adult coloring books are extremely popular and inexpensive to pick up an adult coloring book and colored pencils.
- Magazines Subscriptions: Some ideas include National Geographic or Smithsonian. Great way to find new inspiration and ideas.
- A Photo Album of your Memories: This can be a physical or digital photo album. A simple way to portray your friendship and experiences together.
- Journal: Write down thoughts, ideas, or quotes that they love in the journal. Pick up a plain journal at Target for $5-$10.
- Stickers: Add a few stickers from your collection, some ribbon, and scrapbook papers to decorate it!
- Movie Night: A movie night with popcorn and some of their favorite movies is a thoughtful, inexpensive gift that everyone will enjoy. Buy a streaming movie or pass to the local cinema.
- Handmade Gifts: If you have a knack for the arts and crafts, making a handmade gift is not only thoughtful but also can be very inexpensive!
- Coffee or tea from their favorite coffee shop: There’s nothing better than a cup of joe or tea to start the day off right.
- A Bouquet of Flowers: Get a bag of those colorful hair ties, and tie them to the stems for an extra special touch!
- Collage Frame: A collage frame can be used as a picture frame, or it can be used as a decoration on the wall.
- Holiday Decor: This is an affordable and practical gift for someone who loves to decorate their home for the holidays.
- DIY-ed Ornaments: Get creative with this craft and let their imagination run wild!
- Homemade Treats: Who doesn’t love cookies, chocolates, or homemade baked goods? Even canned salsa or jelly make great gifts!
- Stockings: With any number of crafts available to make-you can’t go wrong with a stocking full of goodies for the holidays.
- Cookies: Bake up some of your favorite holiday cookies and package them in a festive container for a sweet treat. Perfect to host a cookie exchange as a fun experience!
- Comic Books: It can be no surprise to some adults when they think of all the hard work that goes into creating a comic book and see the end product. What’s even more surprising is that more adults don’t try them.
- Handmade Gifts from Kids: If your child loves to paint, draw, or make things with their hands-this is the perfect opportunity for them.
Cheap Christmas Gifts for Teens
Coming up with Christmas gift ideas for teens can be tough. Teens are often too old to play childish games like Monopoly or Jenga, yet they’re not quite ready for more grown-up games like Trivial Pursuit.
There are a lot of inexpensive gift ideas for teens from the mall, but teens often want something more personal and unique to show they are maturing.
If you are looking for cheap gifts for teens, you can try any of these present ideas.
Gift cards are always a huge hit with this age group! Double bonus if you can make it a fun way to spend some time together. Make sure that your teen is comfortable with this idea.
- iPod Touch / iPhone / iPad Accessories: A new case, screen protector, and a few apps are always great. Whether it’s to show off or just something fun, this is a great idea.
- Journal: This gift will help your teens reflect on the year and all of the good things that happened!
- Fun Colors to Write With: The festive design on these pens will make teens want to use them all year round. Fun gel pens are wonderful gifts for all ages; they are inexpensive and come in a variety of colors.
- Fashion Designer Scarf: This gift will help your teen express his or her individuality while also staying warm during the winter months.
- Room Decorations: Checking out new colors and themes for the room is a fun way to spend some time together. Plus they may be ready for a change from their younger decor.
- Makeup: Teens love makeup and skincare items, so make it their job to pick out a few new things they want.
- Candles: Having a nice scent can help relax and soothe your teen before bedtime. These versatile gifts come in many shapes. It is also how teens feel more grown-up.
- Hand-Painted Mug: Handpainted mugs are perfect for all the coffee and tea lovers in your house, and they are so easy to make! This can be an experience gift, too!
- Handmade Jewelry: this is an affordable yet creative holiday present
- Trendy Socks: These are always a great gift for anyone. Not only does it keep your feet warm, but it can be fashionable too!
- iTunes Gift Card: Let them download a favorite song or album.
- Movies: Movies are a great gift to give especially if it’s one of their favorites or they’ve been wanting to see it!
- Clothing: The recipient will love getting some new clothes-especially if they’re trendy and stylish, or their favorite store has a sale going on that you know about.
- Special Treat: A special treat is a great way to show someone that you care about them and appreciate all they do.
Cheap Christmas Gifts for Kids
Kids are the most precious gift of all. They’re also notoriously hard to buy inexpensive presents for – they normally want gifts that are outside your price range! Fortunately, these Christmas gifts will have your child smiling from ear-to-ear.
Cheap easy Christmas gifts for kids are especially not difficult to find and you have plenty of inexpensive gift ideas, – plus your bank account will thank you for it.
At the end of the day, kids don’t really care what it costs as long as they like it.
- Stuffed Animals: Give them the gift of a new favorite toy that they can hug and take with them everywhere-just make sure to tuck in an extra battery for their new favorite toy.
- Paper & Stickers: A package of paper and stickers is perfect for kids who love to create their own projects or write notes, letters, or holiday cards. This pack is also perfect for young ones who are just learning how to write.
- Colored Pencils & Crayons: Colored pencils and crayons are a fun way to keep kids focused on their art. These pens will help them create original masterpieces.
- Customized Shirts: A new shirt is a great way for kids to express their personality, and it can also be an easy outfit of the day solution when they’re running out the door.
- Puzzles: Puzzles are a great way for kids to learn new skills and stay entertained on rainy days. They also make excellent stocking stuffers!
- Ice Cream Variety Pack: A yummy variety pack of ice cream will make their day.
- Play Doh: Kids love play doh, and it’s a great way to keep them entertained for hours! It also makes a great stocking stuffer.
- Colorful Pens: Kids love to color, so give them the opportunity with some bright new pens! They’ll have fun for hours doodling on all their things.
- Slime: Slime is all the rage right now, and kids can make their own with this kit.
- Sippy Cups: Kids love sippy cups because they’re fun and easy to drink from! They also come in a variety of designs and colors.
- Kitten: They will love this sweet little creature that they can cuddle up with in winter.
- Fidget Toys: Fidget toys are a great way to keep kids entertained and focused with some fun. They come in a variety of colors and shapes, making them perfect for all ages!
- Star Night Light: This was one of my daughter’s favorite gifts (even her older teen brother was jealous). Huge hit to light up the wall at nighttime.
- Remote Controlled Car: A remote-controlled car is a great gift idea because it can be played indoors or outdoors. It also makes for hours of fun!
- Make Your Own Soap Kit: This kit will allow your child to make their own soaps at home with some fun ingredients. They have a variety of colors and scents available which they can use to customize the soap for their own preference.
- Board Games for Kids: Board games are a great way to keep entertained while bonding with their friends and family. They come in different levels of difficulty, making them perfect for all ages.
- Nature Exploration Set: A nature exploration set will help to inspire your child’s curiosity and creativity. The kit includes a journal, binoculars, magnifying glass, and more!
- NERF: NERF toys are classics for kids of all ages. They’re great to take on family vacations or just to play with friends.
- Dolls: Dolls are a classic toy for girls and they come in all shapes and sizes. From Barbie to Baby Alive, there’s plenty of options available!
- Spirograph: A Spirograph can keep kids entertained for hours. They design pictures with the help of an included pen and paper.
- Rock Painting Kit: A rock painting kit will allow kids to express their creativity by decorating rocks.
- Bead Kit: A beading kit is a great way to teach kids about colors and patterns. It also teaches patience as they work with the small beads
- Sewing Kit: Sewing kits allow kids to create their own stuffed animals and clothes for themselves.
- Drawstring Backpacks: Helpful to keep their stuff organized on outings, vacations, or events when the kids need to be entertained.
Kids love getting gifts, and these cheap Christmas gifts ideas are perfect for any child!
Best Cheap Gifts for the Foodie Cook
One of the most difficult parts about shopping for a gift is coming up with creative ideas.
This list is full of affordable gifts is perfect for that friend or family member who loves to cook and bake!
Here are some of the best cheap gifts for the foodie cook.
- Charcuterie Board Set: This is the perfect gift for the foodie that loves to cook with meat. It provides an assortment of meats, cheeses, fruits, and bread in a beautiful wooden tray.
- Mason Jar Set: This gift is perfect for a friend or family member who loves to cook. The set includes six pint-sized jars with lids and can be personalized with the recipient’s name.
- Salt and Pepper Grinder: This set comes with salt and pepper grinders for the foodie who loves to cook.
- Gourmet Spices: Spice up a friend’s cooking experience with this assortment of spices from around the world.
- Frother: Perfect for milk frothing for coffee, lattle, milk shares, hot chocolates, and matcha powder. You need one of these and everyone else around you does too!
- Mini Stand Mixer: This is a perfect gift for a friend who loves to cook and bake! The mixer comes with attachments such as a whisk, dough hook, and flat beater.
- Fondue Pot: This pot is perfect for families that enjoy eating together! The set includes a fondue pot, forks, skewers, dippers, and dipping sauces.
- Cookie Press: This press is perfect for a friend who loves to bake! The set includes a cookie press, dough sheet mold, rolling pin, and recipes.
- Oven Mitts: You don’t want your foodie gift receipeint to burn their hands. Replace their worn-out oven mitts with one of these stylish oven mitts.
- Hot Sauce Set: Every foodie needs some hot sauce in their fridge. This set includes 3 bottles of the hottest sauces around, plus a recipe book for beginners.
- Spice Rub Set: Give your foodie friend the gift of spices especially if they love to grill or have a Traeger! This set includes salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder.
- Teapot Set: This is for all those tea drinkers out there. This set includes a teapot and infuser ball.
- Tea Bags: Add on to the teapot set and deliver a set of tea bags with a bunch of different flavors.
- French Press: French press brewing prevents an over-extraction of flavors; the grounds only add flavor regardless of how little or how much coffee is steeped. Expand their coffee experience!
- Coffee Grinder: This is for all those coffee drinkers out there who like to make their own custom blends.
- Bamboo Cutting Board: Over time, we all have to replace our words cutting boards at some point. So, this makes a chop-worthy gift.
- Tea Towels: These are great for drying dishes, wiping counters and so much more. Find a catchy saying they will love to display!
- Sourdough Banneton Proofing Basket: If they are hooked on the sourdough trend, then they need one of these to elevate their breadmaking skills.
- Bread Lame Scouring Tool: A must for anyone who makes sourdough breads!
- Batter Bowl: This is a great kitchen tool for mixing batters, making pancakes, and more. It will be a welcome addition to the kitchen!
- Flour Sifter: This is another one of those necessary tools in the kitchen.
- Coffee Mug: For coffee lovers, this is a great gift idea!
- Salt Cellar: This is a nice addition to the kitchen and it will hold those hard-to-reach salt and pepper.
- Cheese Plane: This tool makes cutting cheese into perfect, uniform slices – making cooking and serving a breeze.
- Saute Pan: This pan is great for frying, sautéing, and more! It’s perfect for the average home cook or budding chef.
- Zester: This handy tool is perfect for adding flavor to dishes with just the slightest touch.
- Meat Thermometer: This is a tool that can’t be beaten especially for the grill master. This one is by far the best on the market!.
- Pizza Cutter: This is an essential kitchen tool for any pizza lover!
- Ice cream scoop: This ice cream scoop is perfect for any ice-cream lover. It comes in 2 different sizes of scoops and they come in a variety of colors.
- Cooking Class: Give them the gift of cooking skills-it’ll be something they can use for years to come!
Best Cheap Gifts for the Homebody
Holiday shopping can be a stressful time, but not to worry. Here are some great gifts for the person who has everything and doesn’t want anything.
Consider these cheap, homey gifts that will please any loved one or host.
- Weighted Blanket: For those who love to cozy up with a blanket, this one might be the perfect weight and size for them.
- Hot Cocoa Mix: This is an easy way to ensure that your loved ones have a delicious treat from their kitchen.
- Wool Socks: This is a great item to have on hand for the winter months.
- Tea Infuser: This one will help your loved ones in their journey of self-discovery.
- Homemade Snow Globe: Grab a this snow globe kit and make your loved ones their own little winter wonderland.
- House Shoes: A pair of these comfortable shoes will be something your loved ones can wear around the house.
- Cozy Blanket: These blankets are made to keep you warm and cozy during those cold winter nights.
- Popcorn Popper: This is a fun gift that they will all enjoy especially on movie night.
- Jigsaw Puzzle: Give them a puzzle that will keep their mind sharp and occupied.
- Board Games: More than likely they prefer to have people over to enjoy good old-fashion board games and a night of laughter with friends!
- Comfy Pajamas: A new set of cozy pajamas is sure to be a hit with the kids.
- Robe: A new robe is a great gift for those who love to lounge around in their comfiest clothes.
These are some Cheap Christmas Gift ideas for those who are on a budget!
Best Inexpensive Gift Ideas for Spa Lovers
The perfect gift for anyone who loves to pamper themselves is a spa gift card. Spa gift cards are the perfect present because it gives the recipient freedom over what they would like to do during their stay.
There are many different spa gift cards available on the market, so it is easy to find one that suits the recipient’s personality and budget.
If you can’t find a group of people to go in on this idea, then turn their home into a spa experience.
- Bath Salts: These are perfect for the person who loves to relax and take baths. All they will need is a nice scented candle or bath bomb, their favorite book, and these salts to make themselves feel like royalty.
- Candles: These are perfect for the person who loves to relax and read, or just has a nice smelling home. There are many different scents available so it is easy to find one that suits the recipient’s personality.
- Aromatherapy: This gift idea is perfect for those who want an inexpensive yet thoughtful gift. There are many aromatherapy oils to choose from, but the two most popular would be lavender and peppermint
- Diffuser: These are perfect for someone who enjoys a deep and restful sleep, as well as those who enjoy shut-eye at night to take away any stresses or worries. A few drops of these oils in a diffuser or humidifier will soothe the recipient and ease them into relaxation before bedtime.
- Tea: This is perfect for the person who enjoys a good cup of tea. A nice box of loose leaf teas is sure to be appreciated and used for many, many years to come!
- Cookies: This may seem like a typical and uninspired gift that most people would choose, but it is thoughtful and they will appreciate the thoughtfulness.
- Scalp Massager: This is great for those with a sensitive scalp. It helps to soothe the skin and will leave them feeling relaxed
- Shower Speaker: This is a great gift for someone whose favorite song isn’t Top 40. They will be able to listen to their music while they shower.
- Manicure Dip Starter Kit: This is a great gift for those who love to paint their nails
- Hyaluronic Acid: Help maintain the hydration of the outer layers of skin, which helps to improve its appearance.
- Hair Mask: This is a great gift for someone who loves to pamper themselves, especially if they are in need of moisture.
- Lip Sleeping Mask: A gentle overnight moisturizer for dry, sore lips.
- Microfiber Hair Towel Wrap: This is a great gift for someone who spends a lot of time in the pool or at the beach. It is quick and easy to help dry your hair faster.
- Handheld Massager: Seriously, this is the best gift ever. Plus the cost has been coming down each year.
Cheap Gift Ideas for the Fashionista
If you are looking for an affordable, fashionable gift idea that is also fun and creative then this list has something to offer you.
Here are some ideas for the fashionista on a budget.
- Scarf: Scarves are always in style and can be found anywhere. You can get a nice one for only about $25, depending on the brand.
- Tote bag: A tote bag is a necessity for school, the mall, and even just running errands around town. You can find them anywhere from $5-25 depending on what type you want.
- Pandora Bracelet: The Pandora bracelet is a beautiful piece of jewelry that can be bought with any budget in mind, and it’s a great option for people who want to give something that will last. Great gift to add charms each year.
- Earrings: Earrings can be a great gift for someone you know who is really into fashion. You can find them at the drugstore or even in some clothing stores, and they cost anywhere from $5-20.
- Belt: A belt is great for someone who doesn’t have too many accessories, or if you just want to spice up an outfit with a new piece of jewelry.
- Hair Clips: Hair clips are a great gift for someone who spends most of their time at home because you can clip them in your hair to keep it out of the way while you do chores. Also, great for those trendy messy up-dos!
- Felt Hat: A felt hat can be a great gift for someone who goes to the beach a lot, or just likes wearing hats because it’s cold outside. They last longer than other types of material and they can be a really inexpensive gift.
- Jewelry Dish: Find a small dish at the dollar store and decorate with paint or fabric to make it look pretty!
- Re-gift Jewelry: Add jewelry from your old collection that you don’t wear anymore (maybe some old costume jewelry?).
- Sunglasses: Sunglasses are one of the most popular Christmas gifts, and they can be found cheaply at many stores. I bought a pair for under $15!
- Watch: Watches can be found at many stores for a cheap price. Watchmakers are competing to lower their prices as they try and go against the trend of cell phone watches, which is why you can find a nice watch for under $10.
- Sweatshirt: A good sweatshirt is a woman’s best friend. It will keep you warm during the winter and can easily be dressed up or down depending on what you’re wearing-It doesn’t have to be too expensive either, with most stores having sales or clearance racks that are perfect for picking up gifts.
- Nail Polish: The best thing about nail polish is that you can buy it in a lot of sizes, from the little bottles that are perfect for stocking stuffers to larger ones that come in packages of 5 or more. Great stocking stuffers!
- Yoga Pants: We all know yoga pants are a girl’s best friend. But, y’all the prices of these yoga pants are amazing, and did I mention how many I have given as cheap gifts?!?!
- Winter Gloves: Some people might think winter gloves are odd to put on a Christmas list, but they make such great stocking stuffers!
- Shopping Bag: This is a great present for someone who likes to shop! I know what you’re thinking, “how do they not have one?”
- A New Outfit: Even if the person you are buying for is not a fashionista, clothes still make great gifts. And if you know what their favorite style of clothing is then nows the time to indulge them in some new clothes!
Some suggestions are old and some are new, but all of them will be perfect for the person you want to give a gift to.
Cheap Gift Ideas for the Makeup Artist
Check out these cheap beauty Christmas gifts for the makeup artist on your list. These are great for anyone that has a budget of $10 or less.
- Makeup: Find out what brands your friends, family members, or classmates like and buy them the makeup in that brand. You can find this information at their favorite retailers or by asking around to see which brands they wear.
- Nail Polish: Buying nail polish as a gift is a great idea because you can buy them the exact color they want to wear and it’s usually not too expensive.
- Perfume: If your budget is $10 or less, you can buy a nice perfume that smells great and it will be something they use often.
- Bath Bomb: If you’re shopping for someone who needs to relax, then a bath bomb is the perfect gift.
- Specialty Coffee Mug: You can find these for fairly cheap and they’re something that people will use every day so it’s great. Find a fun coffee mug with an artsy flair!
- Lip Stain: Lip stains are a really popular product because they’re long-lasting and come in so many colors. This is perfect for someone who loves makeup!
- Makeup Brushes: Any good makeup artist knows the quality of the brush makes a difference. You can find a decent brush at an affordable price!
- Silicone Makeup Sponges: These are perfect for applying makeup evenly and providing coverage.
- Reusable Beauty Products: For the eco-conscious, find plenty of reusable beauty products. You will be surprised at this list.
Gather all of these makeup supplies and put them together for a creative gift basket!
Cheap Gift Ideas for the Athlete
Sweating is gross, so this guide has come to help! It’s tough when you have an athlete in the family because they are always on the move.
Athletes will have to replace their equipment and clothing because of use.
Here are some nice, thoughtful gift ideas for the athlete on your list!
- Water Bottle: Sometimes I feel like I can never have enough water bottles!
- A pack of compression pants: I wear them for my sport because they help with the swelling and protect against injury.
- New backpack: I use mine all of the time!
- Headphones: These allow people to listen to their favorite music or podcast while getting the sweat on.
- Full-zip fleece jacket: I love being able to bundle up when it gets cold! This is a thoughtful guide for the athlete on your list for before and after workouts.
- Polarized Sunglasses: These help protect eyes from glare and add style to any outfit.
- Music Subscription (ad free): This is a great gift for the athlete who loves music!
- Yoga Mat: Yoga mats are great because they’re environmentally friendly and also come in a bunch of different colors. Sometimes it’s nice to be able to stretch out and do some poses on your own. Plus the experts say we should stretch every day.
- Sports Watch: Preferably with stopwatch and alarm clock. THey need to time those tabata crossfit workouts.
- Running Gloves: These are thoughtful gifts for someone who loves the outdoors and running.
- Foam Roller: A great gift for the athlete who is looking for a little bit of extra relief.
- Folding Bike: This is a thoughtful gift idea for someone who loves to bike ride but doesn’t have space for a bike. This one is more expensive, but a great idea to go in with others on!
- Sports Massage Oil: This is a thoughtful gift for the runner, cyclist, or anyone who gets sore muscles. Pick a hand massager to go with it!
- Camouflage Pillow: This is a great present for an outdoorsy person who has their head in the clouds.
- Good Socks: Have you ever smelled the stinky socks?!?! Enough said.
- Sports Tape: The runner in your life will need this present to keep them on the go.
- Sports Bra: This is a great present for someone who participates in any activity that requires it! One that fits well and is made of quality materials. Plus an affordable price!
- Fleece Headband: This is a great present for the runner in your life who also likes to wear their hair up when they’re not running.
- Yoga Pants: This is a great present for someone who likes to keep their activities active. Or just wears yoga pants every single day to be trendy. No one needs to know why! These are my favorite brand.
- Athletic Shorts: This is a great present for the person in your life who likes to wear their athletic shorts outside of working out. Plus, come on it’s not like they’re going to be wearing them over clothes so people would notice.
- Resistance Bands: These are great for the person who likes to keep their workouts active, but doesn’t have a ton of space.
- Light Set of Weights: Everyone needs to have some weight training as part of their workouts. Pick up three or five pound weights to help them reach their workout goals.
- Armband for Phone: When you workout, you may want to keep your phone with you to track the steps or distance you worked out. This is an armband to keep your phone and simple enough to change your workout music.
- Latest Fad Cookbook: In need of a great gift idea for the person in your life who likes to cook but always seems to have not-so-perfect dishes? This is perfect! Gift them this latest fad cookbook and they’ll be able to make all the popular, Instagram-worthy dishes that you see on TV.
- Sneakers: Maybe you are lucky enough to score a pair of comfortable, breathable athletic sneakers on clearance!
I’m sure they’ll be appreciative of any one of these gifts!
Cheap Gift Ideas For Teachers
This list of cheap teach gifts for Christmas will help you choose a thoughtful and useful present that won’t break your budget.
- Essential Oil Set: A true favorite for teachers who like to use aromatherapy in their classrooms or at home. This is our favorite essential oil set.
- Stress-relief Hand Sanitizer: Teachers are always on the go, so they can use a little help to keep them stress-free. Plus, germs are no fun for anyone!
- Personalized Mask Lanyard: Personalize your teacher’s mask with their name, school mascot or work logo.
- Tiger Balm: This is a classic product for teachers and athletes alike! Tiger balm will help soothe your aches and pains.
- Lounge Pants: Nothing reminds a teacher of home like their favorite TV show! A few years ago my mom gave me a really cute pair of lounge pants and I still wear them. The cut is oversized with pockets for my phone and remote which make it perfect for relaxing on the couch.
- Smart Plugs: These plugs can be controlled on an app from anywhere. That means the teacher doesn’t have to worry about forgetting to turn their lights off before they left for work.
- Personalized Stamp: A teacher’s stamp of approval is the best kind. This personalized stamp will help teachers quickly get through their paperwork.
- Amazon Gift Card: Teachers deserve to take a breather and use some of their hard-earned cash on themselves. A gift card is the perfect way for friends or family members to say “thank you.”
- Wireless Headphones: Music is a great way to get the energy going and keep kids psyched up, but it can be tough when they’re working on group tasks. Wireless headphones like these ones from Sony
- Day-by-day Calendar: The last thing teachers need is to scramble for a blank piece of paper whenever they want to jot down notes. The day-by-day calendar is perfect because it’s got enough space for writing, but it’s compact enough to tuck into a drawer.
- Magnetic Dry Erase Whiteboard: After all the long hours spent at school, who wouldn’t want their own personal whiteboard where they can write, draw, and erase?
- Lunch Boxes: There is nothing better than a home-packed lunch. These stainless steel containers are compact enough to carry with you, but they’re also roomy enough to hold a sandwich, fruit, and veggies.
- Educational Activity Books: If you’re looking for something that’s not only fun, but chock full of learning activities and information, these books are perfect for further learning.
Cheap Christmas Gifts for Mom or Her in your life
All of these are great inexpensive ideas for buying on a budget
Shopping for a great gift for women or moms can be hard, but not too much with these affordable options.
- Little Succulents: This is a cute DIY gift. All you need are succulents, a pot with dirt, and some other accessories if desired.
- Bath Bombs: These are great for anyone, including people who enjoy a good bath every now and again. They come in various scents so you can find something that is sure to please.
- Chapstick: This is perfect for the person in your life who always has chapped lips or complains about dry skin on their hands when they are outside too long during winter months.
- A Book: It may seem like the most unimaginative gift, but it’s perfect for someone who enjoys reading and is looking for something they haven’t read yet. Books are also a great way to get someone hooked on a series so you can recommend their next read.
- Slippers: These are perfect for the person in your life who is constantly complaining about how cold their feet are.
- Candles: This is a perfect gift for someone who enjoys relaxing or reading after dinner and the scent fills up the whole house with aromatherapy benefits.
- A Scratch Off Map: This is a great gift for someone who enjoys traveling or seeing the world. It’s very personalized and they can see how many countries they have visited.
- A Coffee Mug: This is a great gift for the coffee lover in your life. You can put anything on it such as their favorite book, television show or artist and they will be reminded of you every time they drink their coffee.
- A Memory Blanket: This is a great gift for people who are always cold and it can go with them anywhere in the world because it folds up easily.
- A Personalized T-shirt: This is a great gift because it’s very personal and you can put anything on the shirt that has meaning to them such as their favorite sports team, favorite food, or where they have traveled.
- A Personalized Finger Drum: This is a great gift for anyone who loves to play drums because it has their name engraved right on the drumhead.
Cheap Christmas Gifts for Men
The following items are inexpensive and will make any man, dad, or boyfriend insanely happy! The cheapest gifts can be the best!
Here are some budget-friendly, manly, fun, and creative ideas for Christmas presents.
- A New Shirt: You can find many options for cheap shirts. Grab one with a funny saying he would enjoy for an out-of-the-park win!
- Belt: Belt prices vary by brand, but can be found for as low as $10.
- Wallet: Wallets can also vary by brand and cost, but often end up being around $15.
- New Socks:: Many men enjoy their sock collection. You can always add on to replace their worn-out socks.
- A Tie: Ties can be found for as low as $5.
- Watch: The watch market is a tough one to navigate, but if you know your partner’s style and budget beforehand it can be easier to find what you’re looking for.
- A Tie Clip: You can usually pick one up for $5 or less, and it’s something that he’ll wear every day!
- Old-school Vinyl Record Player: Old school vinyl is making a comeback and can be found in all sorts of different styles.
- Latest Board Game: Board games are always a fun gift idea. You can pick up the latest hot game for less than $20
- A Good Book: A good book is always a great gift idea. You can find them for as low as $5 and books are something that never goes out of style!
- Cash: Let’s be honest… most men like to have the cash to spend as they please with no questions asked.
Cheap Christmas Gifts for Friends
You may not have a lot of money for this Christmas, but that doesn’t mean you can’t give your friends something thoughtful.
These inexpensive items may not be the most lavish of presents to give a friend this year, but they are sure to be appreciated and useful!
- Whimsy Kit: A Whimsy Kit is a small package that includes activities such as drawing, coloring, and collaging. It can be used in classrooms or at home to relax and have fun.
- Poster Board & Markers: A poster board and markers are perfect for making holiday cards to send out or decorating with a festive design.
- Fun Scrapbook Pens: Fun pens are a wonderful gift for any age to bring color to their writing, coloring, or journaling.
- Scented Candles Kit: Scented candles can be used for the holidays, but they also make a great gift for any time of the year. The smell will bring a warm and cozy feeling into your home.
- Gold Foil Blanket: A gold foil blanket is perfect for snuggling up in the car when you are stuck in the car!
- Cute Pillow Case: A new pillowcase is a fun way to change things up in your bedroom or living room. The best part about these gifts are that they can be given with other items, like the gold foil blanket or a fun pillow.
- Comfy Socks: When it’s cold outside, there is nothing more comforting than a good pair of socks. These make a great gift for someone who spends most of their time at home or just loves to relax.
- Bracelets: Jewelry is a great way to show someone you care. Bracelets are not only cute but they go with any outfit!
- Christmas Ornament: A Christmas ornament makes for the perfect stocking stuffer. They are usually inexpensive and they can be used year round to decorate your home for the holidays.
- Christmas Fun Pack: It is always fun when Santa sends a surprise in the mail, so why not surprise your friends with a Christmas Fun Pack!
- Shower Steamers: These will make a great gift for someone who is your best friend, especially if they like to take long showers.
- Flashlights: These are fun and practical gifts that will come in handy during the dark days of winter.
- Tissue Box Covers: A unique and inexpensive gift for the person who has everything, these tissue box covers will make any house seem a little more homey during cold winter months.
- Chocolate: For the person that has everything, you can’t go wrong with some chocolate.
Cheap Christmas Gifts for Coworkers:
A quick, easy, and affordable way to get the perfect gift for your coworkers this Christmas is by giving them a coworker appreciation gift basket.
These inexpensive gifts are great for bosses or employees. They can be personalized so it’s a gift that will really stick with your coworkers.
- Planner: This is a great way to give your coworkers something they will really use. They can write down their goals, schedule, and use it as a to-do list.
- Personalized Stationery: This is such an adorable idea and can be so much fun for everyone involved. These are the perfect gifts that will make your coworkers feel special this holiday
- Putting Green: This is a great gift that they can use to practice their putting skills in the comfort of their own office.
- Desk Organizer: A desk organizer is a great way to start your day off with a clean and organized workspace.
- Timeless Candle: This candle helps you enjoy the holidays or winter season while relaxing in the office.
- Coffee Mug: Every office needs a good coffee mug to stay energized and motivated throughout the day.
- Personalized Mouse Pad: You could get them their favorite movie, sport or hobby as a personalized mouse pad and they’ll enjoy using it every day at their office.
- Luxury Pen: This is the perfect gift for that person who has everything and needs something to help them write down their thoughts and ideas.
- Desk Lamp: A desk lamp can help you read in your office when it’s dark outside so all the daylight hours are available for working on projects or catching up on paperwork.
- Ink Pen: This is a great gift idea for anyone who likes to write or doodle. You could get them this as a refillable pen and they can use it to write down their thoughts or ideas.
- Laptop Tote Bag: This is the perfect gift for anyone who likes to travel and needs something stylish but functional to carry everything in one place.
- Plant pot & planter: This is a great gift for someone who likes to spend time in their garden or on the porch. You could give them this as an opportunity to grow something new and have something beautiful in their office that is all their own.
- Journal: This is a classic gift that people like to get for themselves or others. You can find many different styles and sizes of journals, making it easy for you to find the perfect one for your recipient.
- Watercolor set: This is a great gift if you know someone who loves to paint or draw. It is an opportunity for them to tap into their creative side while also having the materials that they need to create something beautiful or special for someone else.
- Keychain: This is a great gift for anyone because everyone needs keys! You can get them a keychain that has their name on it, or you can get them a cute one for someone they love.
- Laptop sleeve: This is a great gift for anyone who has to have their laptop with them at all times. They come in so many different colors and designs, so you can find one that fits your friend or family member perfectly!
- Monitor riser: If you know someone who has a desk job, they’re probably struggling to stay focused on their screen. This is the perfect gift for anyone who spends time at work looking down all day!
Best Cheap Christmas Gift of them All – Gift Card:
A gift card is a prepaid credit or debit card that can be spent in any number of stores, restaurants, and other venues as desired by the purchaser.
This option is great for people who are the “hard to buy for” type.
Even a $10 or $20 gift card to somewhere they like is better than a gift to sit on the shelf unused.
Giving a gift card is always an easy way out, but it can be more useful than materialistic gifts they may not use.
You can never go wrong with a gift card to their favorite store!
You can Buy Cheap Christmas Presents that Look Expensive
I know that this time of year can be so busy and stressful. It’s hard to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list, especially when you have a tight budget. But there are so many fun and creative ideas that won’t break the bank.
You’ll find the perfect gift for everyone on your list!
Hopefully, you can find cheap Christmas gifts under $20 or less. Most of these power ideas you can pick up on Amazon or Etsy.
Christmas is often a time where people try to get the best gifts for their loved ones. In order to make these gifts more affordable, it’s smart to think about ways that can lower expenses.
One way to do this is by choosing gifts that can be combined with other items.
It is always fun to give a gift to someone special on Christmas. However, sometimes you feel uncertain about what the perfect present is for somebody else.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our cheap but thoughtful Christmas gift ideas!
With these items, your loved one will have a great Christmas! Be sure to check our blog for more money saving tips!